Saturday, August 2, 2008

I Have the World's Best Sisters, FYI

Just a little new bulletin. There isn't a day that goes by that I am not honored and thankful to have two of the best sisters any one could ever dream of.

And although the whole middle child complex has definitely had its way with me, I am so thankful to have both an older and a younger sister. I love them exactly the same obviously but have such different relationships with both.

Whether we are sharing drinks together, chasing Maddy + Eli together, running a race together, sending ridiculous cards (Jessica's usually make me laugh so hard I cry, and Tessa's usually are just so sappy and sweet that I cry as well!)... I know that they are the two best soulmates I will ever have in my life... maybe some lucky guy will come in third someday. ;)

Just wanted to let cyberspace know how damn lucky I am.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, your sisters are OK, but its your parents that really rock!

skydiving in stilettos said...

Well, I think by having such great sisters and being so gosh-darn fabulous myself... that that is pretty obviously a given! Thanks, MOM! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just read this and it made me cry, you bitch!

skydiving in stilettos said...

I mean... DAD

skydiving in stilettos said...

Jess, would you rather the alternative post? :)

Anonymous said...

awww!! i love you. that is really sweet. i have no words that can respond to that... but don't worry i won't call you a bitch like jess... she has a way with words ;)

i'm so lucky to have you!

Anonymous said...

I mean bitch quite affectionately, of course.