Friday, April 11, 2008

Pray for Sunny Skies!!!

Supposedly it is going to be raining tomorrow morning when my sister and I are making our notorious skydiving jump outside of D.C. with a chance of thunderstorms. I REALLY hope that doesn't happen... no refunds although they will reschedule it (which is difficult bc neither of us live near D.C.). So now I find myself more stressed about the weather than the actual falling towards the earth component.

In any case, I will be putting some serious notches on this Life List of mine.

19. go skydiving for my 30th birthday
28. play paintball (not entirely sure... but my sisters are up to another surprise that is on the list and they said 'bring old clothes' so I'm guessing. its either that or we will be climbing Mt. Kilmanjaro)
107. do a keg stand with both my sisters (yes... my sisters made me put this on my list a year ago when they were appalled to hear that I had never done one. This should prove to be interesting with the braces. I also plan on playing the card that since it says "with" that they must do one also... after all, someone has to show me how its done!).

My list will jump down to only 97 things (from 111). Pretty good for one year... especially with a few more items checking off in the next month!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're not playing paintball, you hooker, we're making you plant our garden.

Anonymous said...

Also, your braces are completely irrelevant to the keg stand. It's not like we have a tap made of corn on the cob, for Goodness' sake.