Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Woo-hoo: New goggles!

To help with items #2 and #6 from my list, I bought new swim goggles today. These are my THIRD pair. First pair I left on the shower hook at the gym... the second pair (Nike) fogged, filled with water, and made my eyeballs feel like they were going to pop out of my sockets no matter how loose I made the straps, so hopefully I have some better luck with my new Speedo Race View Training Goggles (ah hem... endorsed by Bob Bowman, coach of Michael Phelps... if that means anything). I attempted to take a photo from my computer at work but... well... they were all just too damn frightening (especially when combined with my braces) so I am not including. I don't want to lose all my readers just as I'm getting this blog started!!!

Despite my sassy new goggles though... I will NOT be buying this Prada swim cap that was brought to my attention by my coworkers this morning. I can assure that I would get kicked in the face if I was competing with that crazy thing on!

No comments: