Monday, June 2, 2008

30-day shoe challenge for the month of June

So I did indeed "purge" my closets (although binging sounds like more fun) this weekend. And in this purge I am getting rid of about three huge shopping bags of clothes, two huge garbage bags of random crap that is undonate-able, and 36 pairs of shoes!!! No worries... my shoe closet is still full with about 70 some left. Isn't that just plain ridiculous?! Good thing I get crazy good bargains...

The other great part is that I found shoes in boxes that I totally forgot that I had.

Anyhow, I shared this knowledge with my coworkers and everyone was slightly appalled and in disbelief. So we agreed that the best idea to make sure I was getting my money's worth was to do a "30-day shoe challenge" where I wear a different pair on each day.

I will share a photo of my newly organized shoe closet tonight (its so pretty!). Until then I'm doing pretty well with my challenge:
Sunday, June 1: I wore my classic black Haviana flip-flops
Monday, June 2: I'm wearing my newish sweet pale pink satin and glossy ivory wedges with cork trim.

Oh my goodness... this is fun already!

No comments: