Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Ladies... what is with all the D-R-A-M-A!?

So a week ago... after almost 100 runs logged on my ipod, I decided to change the voice that tells me my mileage, pace, etc from a man's to woman's. I've been running with this little man in my earbuds for more than a year and just wanted to change things up and make a new friend.

However, ever since I changed this setting, my iPod has been totally fickle. Its set to display in miles but the voice tells me the kilometers instead. I set it for a 3-mile run and suddenly it wants me to do a 10-miler.

So last night... I changed it back to a male voice. And its working just fine again.

He simple tells me the stats I ask for and doesn't change my requested workout.

What is with women and their unnecessary drama?! *sigh*

1 comment:

Janette said...

Oh that is just hilarious!!